Les Marchombres Index du Forum

Les Marchombres Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Key Dives Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Marchombres Index du Forum -> Espace Détente -> Taverne Des Marchombres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elizmah

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Key Dives Facebook Répondre en citant

Key Dives Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Amazing diving. Jennifer PerryWater was a tad rough but excellent sights!! It was really nice to have a guide for our first real dive, and they switch all our gear between dives.August 29, 2015 14 ReviewsComment. We cannot wait to come back and dive more with them. They.July 27, 2015 8 ReviewsComment. This crew were great to dive with and took us to some amazing spots. They.October 9, 2017 1 ReviewComment. Mark VerhaegenEnjoyed the dives and crew.thanks Mike, Hayley and Jason � Too bad for tropical storm Phillipe . Pavan RamaswamyGreat place for diving and snorkeling and awesome people, always feel like home when I'm there 😊 Highly recommended!May 29, 2017 6 ReviewsComment. Herbie Mouse-SmithTop notch professionalism!! Great Shop to utilize for you need diving adventure Captain and Crew are among the best in the world.August 10, 2017 107 ReviewsComment. Nathalie B. All skill levels from beginning to dive.August 17, 2016 1 ReviewComment5. So much wildlife to see on the reefs.May 30, 2017 35 ReviewsComment. The instructors were pro.June 3, 2017 38 ReviewsComment. They truly care about the dive experience you have with them. Doug SimpsonExcellent staff and dive guides that take care of every last detail. Ken is a great Captain and Emily is a fabulous Dive Master.July 11, 2017 10 ReviewsComment. Kristen MarinelliWhat an exceptional shop. The guides are very helpful and.March 18, 2017 64 ReviewsComment. nursing shark, sea turtles, rays, angle fish, under water paradise. No need to be. Joshua MannGreat staff!!!! Went out with them for my sons first dive. Bertha MariaWonderful trip and excellent staff, will come back. I brought my family there to complete their check out dives and I never had a worry - everyone was so attentive! I'll be.June 27, 2017 10 ReviewsComment. My first night dive and I couldn't have had a better experience. .. I recomend it � %July 10, 2017 40 ReviewsComment. Sorry Mike, Rafael.August 9, 2015 2 ReviewsComment. Each went our of their way to give us a memorable experience. The dive Masters took great care that my kids 13 and 17 had a safe and memorable diving experience. Great staff, service and boat. Best staff we.September 25, 2016 1 ReviewComment. But, when I got here the water and beauty told me I just had to go. SkoffWe would like to say that the team of guides and instructors at Key Dives are the most outstanding divers we have met in our diving years. During our week of.July 30, 2016 1 ReviewComment 5a02188284
cannot get facebook app idfake likes app for facebook pageapp facebook v.2how to save my facebook password in google chromeerror code err_tunnel_connection_failed facebookwatch facebook private album 2013download aplikasi facebook s40 terbaruhack facebook account online macfacebook chat 5310 downloadfacebook status hacking ideas

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Marchombres Index du Forum -> Espace Détente -> Taverne Des Marchombres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange